Monday, August 14, 2006

Reunion Ideas

Post your ideas here.....I am up for anything - It would be great to see everyone again and catch up. I would love to just hang out in Boston. Sorry it has been so long, but it took me forever to figure this blog thing all out! I can't believe it is reunion time again. Where does all the time go? I am back at school, I was bumped out of my Title I reading position so I am back in Special ed, grade 6 and absolutely loving it! All my kids are gone and Mike and I are finally enjoying some time alone. Lindsay is 24 and back in grad school for Occupational Therapy, Ryan, 22 will be in school forever, partying appeares to be his major these days!, and Allie 20 is a junior at Endicott majoring in yes, Education, she must be nuts! We managed to get a week in at the Cape this summer, I literally spent 6 days on the beach reading! It was great. Hope everyone is well, Andree, your grandaughter is adorable and Alice welcome to the club!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine a better weekend than our 50th birthday party: fun but relaxing. plenty of time to talk without those pesky events interrupting! that's just me!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girls, I really think a lot of conversation and loads of laughs is what I want for Reunion. Maine was fabulous although I am happy to offer my house (and Jill's! - OK, Jill?) if we want to do Boston.

Sorry it has taken me so long to get to this. Summer has me running to the airport more times than I can count. Great vacations to the shores of SC and MD checking out possible places Joel and I might move to after all our kids are through school. Sorry you New Englanders, I can't wait to leave the winters behind.

Kids are Lindsay(20) a rising junior at Vanderbilt in Nashville studying Mechanical Engineering and just home from an internship in Detroit with Dodge. Cate(17) a rising high school senior heading to Spain in 2 days to stay with a host family whose daughter lived with us last Fall. Tucker(15)a rising high school sophomore, just home from Hawaii and gives his parents a run for their money!

Health is a tough one. Migraines have worsened and am heading to a specialist. Uterus has prolapsed and am possibly looking at surgery. All other bodily ills seem minor in comparison. Yes, I made it through the colonoscopy but the pre and post were awful!

Oh yeah, the dog(3) is a schnoodle named Riley. Spoiled rotten and the center of everyone's attention...

Thank you, Alice, for prodding us along with this.

- LOUISE

1:20 PM  
Blogger Andrée said...

yeah, Hillje said it all!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home