Hi Alice. Happy belated birthday and anniversary to Jill. Nancy's birthday is in May - does anybody know the date - May 16 perhaps? I just got an email from Debra Kwiatek's daughter Joan (the baby, I think, who's not a baby anymore) and asked her to get her Mom to give us a Kwiatek update for the blog. If you remember, Debra was going to join us in Maine but had 3000 things come up including graduate school exams if I recall right and couldn't make it. Hillje
2 Comments:
Hi Alice. Happy belated birthday and anniversary to Jill. Nancy's birthday is in May - does anybody know the date - May 16 perhaps? I just got an email from Debra Kwiatek's daughter Joan (the baby, I think, who's not a baby anymore) and asked her to get her Mom to give us a Kwiatek update for the blog. If you remember, Debra was going to join us in Maine but had 3000 things come up including graduate school exams if I recall right and couldn't make it. Hillje
Hi everyone!!! Where are you guys??? Thanks for posting Hilje.
Post a Comment
<< Home