Thanks so much for the pictures! I turned 50 on March 17th! My husband Ron and I went to Florida to see my parents and on the 18th we drove down to Key West to see Lynn O'Brien for a few days.
Her 50th was on March 25th - she thought her husband KB was taking her to NYC for a few days but she called me from the Miami airport and she was going to PARIS! I will forward all the pictures to her..... Sounds like you girls had a great lunch! xx Cathy
2 Comments:
I agree! Sleepover... You know that Kport is always an option!
Alice
Thanks so much for the pictures! I turned 50 on March 17th! My husband Ron and I went to Florida to see my parents and on the 18th we drove down to Key West to see Lynn O'Brien for a few days.
Her 50th was on March 25th - she thought her husband KB was taking her to NYC for a few days but she called me from the Miami airport and she was going to PARIS! I will forward all the pictures to her.....
Sounds like you girls had a great lunch!
xx Cathy
Post a Comment
<< Home